Goku Powers up? Goku Powers up?

Could of been quite a nice short

Spend more time cleaning up your animations, your drawings aren't too bad but you'll get better with practice. I noticed his shirt changed colour half way through, and his jaw had stray brushed all over the place.

Ideally the last scene where he's on the toilet, should of been the best drawing because there wasn't much to animation.

Learn basic actionscript such as: stop();
to learn how to create play buttons and preloaders.

LordAbdo responds:

I'm trying, but I just sarted animatiing on flash a few days ago and slightly am getting the hang enough, thanks.

naruto fan flash three naruto fan flash three

Needs a lot of improvement

You can obviously draw, but you're animations are lacking. That was something like 3 or 4 minutes long and it felt like it wasn't finished at all.

I would rather see 30 seconds of great animation than 3 minutes of half finished, half arsed animation. With a bit of practice you could easily do that, instead of submitting things like this and getting scores of 2.5's spend longer understand animation and learning new techniques, then submit something better to get something more like 3.5.

Also; Backgrounds.

trunksfan001 responds:

sorry, im doing this all first hand, noone has ever taught me this stuff

Everyday Zombie Everyday Zombie

Great short

That was amazing man. Smooth animation, lip syncing was good and I was lolling where he goes "And your brains have been looking pretty tasty". Great potential for some sort of series.

Only thing that bothered me was the fact the guy didn't really scream when he got attacked, just being picky.

The song you made of it at the end is pure win.

Willeeto responds:

Thanks dude!
Yeah i get what you mean, we didn't really storyboard it or plan it very well, just recorded all the lines in one recording and got to it.
Appreciate the score man (:

Fracuum Fracuum

Brilliant concept, had a lot of fun playing it. Enemies were simple, yet challenging. It got slightly tedious after dying for the third time and that took a way from the fun slightly.

The graphics and music fit perfectly.

Satellite Star Satellite Star

Has potential

Felt like a good solid engine. Art could of done with some work, especially on the main menu. Also be a good idea to get someone to translate your words into English. The music didn't suit the game at all, I expected it to be quite an eerie game, because of the whole extinction part, but ended up feeling like a kids game.

I think if you improved the art, possibly made the stage bigger and created a darker atmosphere, you could have a good game.

Perspectite Perspectite

Great concept

Great concept, also took me a few minutes to work it out but after it was great. This could be a great puzzle game if it was longer and had more levels.

And the camera moved a bit slow ):

Six Necks Six Necks

sorry ):

Me being attracted to fat girls is a problem ):

Rudy responds: