Goku Powers up? Goku Powers up?

Could of been quite a nice short

Spend more time cleaning up your animations, your drawings aren't too bad but you'll get better with practice. I noticed his shirt changed colour half way through, and his jaw had stray brushed all over the place.

Ideally the last scene where he's on the toilet, should of been the best drawing because there wasn't much to animation.

Learn basic actionscript such as: stop();
to learn how to create play buttons and preloaders.

LordAbdo responds:

I'm trying, but I just sarted animatiing on flash a few days ago and slightly am getting the hang enough, thanks.

naruto fan flash three naruto fan flash three

Needs a lot of improvement

You can obviously draw, but you're animations are lacking. That was something like 3 or 4 minutes long and it felt like it wasn't finished at all.

I would rather see 30 seconds of great animation than 3 minutes of half finished, half arsed animation. With a bit of practice you could easily do that, instead of submitting things like this and getting scores of 2.5's spend longer understand animation and learning new techniques, then submit something better to get something more like 3.5.

Also; Backgrounds.

trunksfan001 responds:

sorry, im doing this all first hand, noone has ever taught me this stuff

Everyday Zombie Everyday Zombie

Great short

That was amazing man. Smooth animation, lip syncing was good and I was lolling where he goes "And your brains have been looking pretty tasty". Great potential for some sort of series.

Only thing that bothered me was the fact the guy didn't really scream when he got attacked, just being picky.

The song you made of it at the end is pure win.

Willeeto responds:

Thanks dude!
Yeah i get what you mean, we didn't really storyboard it or plan it very well, just recorded all the lines in one recording and got to it.
Appreciate the score man (:

Balloon Head Fred Balloon Head Fred

CLIMAX

It was a great little story, I laughd when you just saw him sitting there.
Good voice acting, and as usual great animation. The ending was perfection.

Fucking brill :)

-Ctrl + Z- -Ctrl + Z-

Lol!

I watched it like 4 times just laughing.

Forunate for me i set my pen buttons to undo ;D

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Shouldnt youCredit

that guy that did the song?

Badass video, alot better than static images :P

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Love the series :D

Was waiting on this for a long time, just havent reviewed it. I liked the hidden intro, showed how it starts from Doki's point of view.

Great series, wonderful animation - can't wait for the 5th :)

Zanta Claws Zanta Claws

Alot more

This delivered alot more then I expected, I found myself laughing alot more towards the end aswell. The story line was good and simple - and the ending was perfection . Animation wasnt amazing, but it was very good. Just wondering, how long did you spend on this?

eddsworld responds:

i have been working on and off since about half way through november

Hewoes Hewoes

Wicked

Amazing - ive seen maybe 12 - 15 episodes of heroes, but stopped after that, but this was still a good animation :P

And to DaBombster101 :

This is based from the first handful of episodes, where peter thinks he can fly - due to mimicing his brothers abilitie.

Curly Sam Pwnz All 2 Curly Sam Pwnz All 2

Omg... perfeck

Absolutely great! I know its supposed to be stupid, but its hilarious :D

Yesssss